Libra Sep 23 − Oct 22 Alias: Alias: The Scales March 13 (13/03) daily libra horoscope: summary libra daily Star 8/10 The Moon in your sign opposes Venus in your solar sector of relationships and commitment and wit Mercurys arrival in the same sector, an awkward or tense exchange could be imminent. Its possible a certain question needs to be asked. This might open up a can of proverbial worms but if you want an honest answer from someone, then you need to ask what needs to be asked now. Read more... summary libra tomorrow Star 9/10 The Moon and Jupiter conjunct in your sign, highlighting the benefits of sharing a workload and hopefully instilling a sense of reassurance within you that you dont need to shoulder a responsibility on your own. Its also possible youre intrigued by solv...
Raju Daas
Five Stars
It punches holes better than any hole punching puncher I have ever punched with.
Crystal Black
solid, works perfectly. I ordered one, it ...
solid, works perfectly. I ordered one, it arrived on time but was defective; I notified seller and was immediately sent another one.
Cathi Collins Mikutis
Perfect for home use.
I wanted a simple sturdy puncher for home use. I have a stapler by this brand and it has worked for 20 years so I figured it’s worth sticking to swingline for my home needs. I am very pleased.
Doris Aiken
Five Stars
Puts holes in paper where here previously were none.
Ayesha Ashraf
Packaged really well, Works as expected. It's a ...
Packaged really well, Works as expected. It's a 3 hole punch..Not sure what else to say :) It does what it's supposed to do!
Qazitahseenshafique Mahesar
sturdy and name brand quality product
the product is a metal vintage Swingline hole puncher it will come in handy for the paper work
Nicole F Jarrell
Hole punch party
It works. So far so good.
David Kennewell
I love the smaller profile
I had one of these that lasted many years. When it finally broke I bought a different brand. It doesn't work as well. I got another one of these and it does the trick. I love the smaller profile. It's perfect for packing in my teaching tote.
Kara L. Whitaker
It works.
Uh... It's a hole-punch, I guess. It's pretty sturdy.
Cheryl Warren
As expected
Love this punch. It works smoothly, holes line up properly. Don't waste your time on a generic punch.